Welcome to Foundation
Welcome to Foundation:
The Foundation teaching staff will be keeping this page up to date with exciting class news, pictures of things we've done, and more. They will also be letting you know about all the exciting activities they have got planned. Please scroll down for our super learning and experiences that the children have enjoyed since starting school in September.
All Parents, Carers and family members are welcome to our Foundation Coffee mornings - every Thursday this term from 8.40-9.30 am in the cafe run by Miss Tickle and Mrs Gilbert. Please come and pop in for a cuppa, chat and to meet other Foundation families.
Wow, what a fantastic start for the new children of Montpelier! This term our new children have immersed themselves into school life and have enjoyed exploring their new school. In our topic 'All About Me', the children have shared their interests and likes with adults and friends with a focus on Communication and Language and PSED. The foundation team hosted a 'Meet the Teacher and Curriculum' evening to all of the foundation parents and carers on the 24th of September and also invited families to enjoy the opportunity to come and have lunch with the children. It was a brilliant success and the children enjoyed having family members in for a school lunch. We were very proud of the children after their performance of 'Harvest Time' in their first Harvest Assembly. A great time was had by all.
- Home Learning Week 1 9th - 13th September.pdf
- Week 2 16th - 20th September.pdf
- Week 3 23rd - 27th September.pdf
- Week 4 30th September - 4th October.pdf
- Week 5 7th - 11th October.pdf
- Ideas for Home Learning.pdf
- Week 6 - 14th - 18th October.pdf
- Week 1 28th October - 1st November.pdf
- Week 2 4th - 8th November.pdf
- Week 3 11th - 15th November.pdf
- Week 4 18th - 22nd November.pdf