Science at Montpelier
- Science at Montpelier is captivating and creative, allowing time for children to explore their natural curiosity and fascinating phenomena in the world around them.
- A chance to observe and question is underpinning of the children's learning, supported by a growing knowledge and wide scientific vocabulary base.
- Children are given the opportunity to undertake lots of interesting, practical experiments to investigate questions they pose.
- Children are encouraged to take risks and modify ideas which once explored, they then present findings in a variety of ways.
- Children predict and then explore questions on a number of topics, all of which relate the natural and human changing world around them, preparing them for their future with not only scientific knowledge but with the skills they need to be a great scientific thinker!